To create experiences that serve a wide range of players and levels of commitment, FC Boulder competitive teams are formed by grouping players of similar abilities. All competitive teams (except Development Academy teams) compete in the Colorado Soccer Association (CSA) state leagues.
All FC Boulder competitive teams…
* will be scheduled for three practices per week during the fall and spring seasons which includes one practice at the Sports Performance Center.
* will be scheduled for one practice per week during the winter season at the Sports Performance Center.
* will experience training through the club’s Athletic Performance Program.
* will participate in Team Camp (11U-15U Boys and 11U-19U Girls).
* will be coached by a paid and licensed coach.
* will be supported by the Competitive Directors of Coaching.
* Most top-level teams within an age group will play in the CSA State Cup and most 2nd-level teams within an age group will play in the CSA Presidents Cup.
* Most top-level and 2nd-level teams will travel to one or more out-of-state tournaments throughout the year. Decisions around tournament travel will be collaborative between the coach, team manager and Director of Coaching.
* All teams will be supported to attend additional tournaments through collaboration between the coach, team manager and Director of Coaching.
Annual registration fees are set by the club’s Board of Directors. Registration fees are inclusive of all major soccer-related expenses including the following:
* Coaching Stipends
* Facility Rentals
* Referee Fees
* CSA Registration Fees
* Tournament Entry Fees (1-2 tournaments depending on level of team within an age group)
Note: Uniforms are not included in the registration fees.