FC Boulder and FCB-Erie Juniors teams are formed by grouping players of similar abilities. All Juniors teams play in the Colorado Soccer Association (CSA) recreational leagues. League placement is a collaborative decision between the team coach and the Juniors Director of Coaching.
All Juniors teams…
* will be scheduled for two practices per week during the fall and spring seasons with a third, optional Juniors clinic scheduled for Fridays.
* will play in the Boulder Cup – scheduled annually on the third weekend in May (May 19-20, 2018 and May 18-19, 2019). The tournament entry fee will be paid by FC Boulder.
* will be coached by a paid and licensed coach.
* will be supported by the Competitive Coaching Staff.
* many Juniors teams will choose to play in an additional 1-2 tournaments during the year.
* Juniors-specific winter camps will be held over two, 6-week sessions at the Sports Performance Center in Lafayette.
Annual registration fees are set by the club’s Board of Directors. Registration fees are inclusive of all major soccer-related expenses including the following:
* Coaching Stipends
* Facility Rentals
* Referee Fees
* CSA Registration Fees
* Tournament Entry Fees (1-2 tournaments depending on level of team within an age group)
Note: Uniforms are not included in the registration fees.